Covid-19 Update: We are open as an essential service. We have taken precautionary measures to ensure our customers and staff remain safe.
- All Plumbing Drainage & Gasfitting
- New & Luxury Homes
- Extensions and Renovations
- Leaking Taps & Toilets
- Bathroom Laundry and Kitchen Renovations
- Blocked Toilets & Drains
- Guttering and Downpipes
- Roof Repairs & Installation
- Fixture Replacements
- Unit & Townhouse Developments
- Back-flow Prevention
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- CCTV Drain Inspections
- High Pressure Water Jet Drain Cleaning
- Domestic Commercial & Industrial Installations & Maintenance
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Recycled Water Systems
- Rain Water Tanks
- Hot Water Service & Change Over
- Skylight Installations
- Pre Purchase Plumbing Inspections
- LPG Gas
- Pipe Locating
- Leak Detection
- Burst Pipes
- Blocked Sewer and Stormwater
- High Pressure Jet
- Industrial Plumbing
JR Burns Plumbing. We are open as an essential service for Roof Leaks, Broken Pipes, Leaking taps and Blocked Drains.
We cover all aspects of emergency plumbing from blocked sewers, burst pipes, hot water, leaking taps and toilets to the installation of new rainwater tanks, hot water heaters, and thermostatic mixing valves to backflow prevention devices.
We carry all the latest equipment from high pressure jet blaster, pipe freezing and relining, CCTV to pipe-leak and location equipment.
Our vehicles are fully equipped to solve most problems quickly and we’re available 24 hrs / 7 days.
Our professional and courteous service ensures you that all our work is completed to the highest standard at affordable rates. Call us now, no job is too small!
The aim of JR Burns Plumbing is to provide an excellent emergency plumbing service to our clients in the Sydney Metropolitan area. Our services include but are not limited to the following plumbing services: